Service is pretty good, front desk and concierge were very responsive and courteous. The only issue was when I arrived at 10pm at the front door, there was no porter to help me with my two heavy bags. But once someone from inside saw me struggling, he came rushing to help.
Room (incl bathroom) is of a good size, which is surprising for a Tokyo hotel. The design is "functional" at best, nothing luxury. But to have such a sizable room in Tokyo itself is already quite a luxury. And the view is quite spectacular, especially if you are in the mid-to-high floors, even if it was not a Tokyo Tower-facing room.
Gym and onsen is okay. A long trek underground from the main hotel building, and it's not free. Actually if you go to the gym alone it is free for hotel guests, but access to the onsen and pool will require additional payment, which I thought was quite worth it.
Perhaps the biggest complaint is the neighbourhood. There is NOTHING around! Took me almost 10 minutes to walk to the nearest convenient store, which was even less well stocked than the hotel shop. And there is no restaurant nearby. The only saving grace is the subway station 5 minutes walk away, which can take you to Roppongi and Shinjuku relatively quickly.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel
- The Prince Park Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Park Minato
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Japan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Prince Park Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.