Stayed for just one night but wished for more. After touring the Anzac sites this is the place to stay. Very knowledgeable host with a good sense of humour. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Great breakfast too! Delightful place!
- Also Known As:
- The Gallipoli Houses Hotel
- The Gallipoli Houses Hotel Eceabat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gallipoli houses is a small authentic hotel, tucked away in the heart of the Gallipoli National Park. This privileged location makes it an ideal base to explore the Gallipoli battlefields. The rooms have been designed with modesty yet are fitted-out with everything necessary for a comfortable stay. Every room features a walk-in shower, coffee & tea making facilities and air conditioning. Wireless internet covers the foyer, dining area and most of the guest-rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Gallipoli Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.