The hotel is conveniently located atop of a good shopping centre and nearby S-station and the whole retail area of Lyngby. Parking in the centre-garage is free of charge directly beneath the hotel. The hotel offers good starting point for various activities north of Copenhagen. However, the hotel itself needs a major overhaul. Our room was OK size-wise but badly... More
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Eremitage Copenhagen
- Scandic Eremitage Hotel Copenhagen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scandic Eremitage is situated in “The Green Area” near the forest, beach and sea, yet it’s right in the heart of Lyngby. The hotel is easy to reach — just a few minutes from the E47, at exit 16 — and is near the train station in Lyngby. The hotel was thoroughly renovated in 2002, while at the same time the entrance was moved to the second floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your Scandic Eremitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.