This was my second visit to Monrecour. Previous visit in 2011 we stayed in one of the adjoining holiday flats. This time we upgraded to the castle itself. Now keep in mind that the French refer to stately homes as castles, but that's not meant as a criticism of Monrecour. This is a special place in an excellent location to... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Monrecour Hotel Saint-Vincent-De-Cosse
- Chateau De Monrecour Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combines a hotel and ten gites in an 18th century castle, close to Sarlat. Swimming pool and leisure activities. Seminars and events. Descriptions and tarifs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de Monrecour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.