Room, grounds and common rooms were beautifully done and what you might imagine of an elegant 18th century French Chateau. Had two wonderful dinners in a romantic setting. Would most certainly highly recommend to anyone traveling in the Loire Valley.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Briottieres Hotel
- Chateau Des Briottieres Hotel Champigne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumptuous,Peaceful,Romantic,Historical HideawayThis is not a hotel, it's the owner'sstunninghistorical home that has been in his family for more than 7 generations and you certainly get the feeling are you are staying in someone'shome.If you don't like unnecessary'overattention'your stay will be chilled out.The cushions, the antiques, the bathrooms , the towels, the bathroiom goodies, the curtains , the little touches are all tasteful and classy.It is so peaceful.The grounds are gracious with the prettiest swiiming pool in an old , walled garden.The tennis court is of a very high standard.It is an absolute gem of a place and youwill be stunned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Chateau des Briottieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.