Even though slightly off the beaten track from the motorway this was a good stop over on the way to the Alpes. Exactly half way from Calais it worked well. The room was fine and the bed was so comfy, and good curtains, we slept so well! The main man was extremely attentive and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel*** Restaurant Le Moulin Du Landion Hotel
- Hotel*** Restaurant Le Moulin Du Landion Hotel Dolancourt
- Moulin Du Landion Dolancourt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moulin du Landion welcomes you for a relaxing experience in a calm attractive setting in the heart of Champagne. In winter two large open fireplaces in the bar and lounge are a warming focal point, whilst in summer enjoy the riverside terrace and garden heated swimming pool. A wide range of activities and places of interest can be found.16 bright bedrooms open onto a balcony overlooking the garden or the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Le Moulin du Landion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.