My husband, one year old son and I traveled to Barbados for a friend’s wedding and had the pleasure of staying at the Coconut Court while there (November 18-25). We were in one of the renovated superior rooms with an ocean view. The room itself was great, very spacious even with a crib for our son beside our bed. Roomy... More
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fun and friendly family owned hotel is located directly on a lovely white sandy beach in the heart of the South coast. The beach is secluded and quiet with plenty of free beach lounges and shade under the coconut trees. The large protected lagoon is safe for both swimmers and snorkelers of all ages, year round. Coconut Court is the nesting beach to over 300 critically endangered Hawksbill marine turtles each year from July to November. The South Coast boardwalk connects the Coconut Court beach to Rockley beach with Lanterns Mall, shops, bars and restaurants along the way.Coconut Court Beach Hotel is located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site district of the Garrison Historic Area. Within easy walking distance to the Barbados Museum, George Washington House, the National Armoury, the and the famous Garrison Savannah Racetrack. The capital city of Bridgetown with excellent duty free shopping, St. Lawrence Gap, Harbour Lights nightclub and Oistins Bay fishing town with its popular "Friday Night Fish Fry" are a short bus or taxi ride away. Rockley Golf course is also close by the hotel.The hotel offers 112 studios and 5 self-catering apartments. All studios face the ocean and enjoy beautiful sea views from a private balcony or terrace. All guest rooms are air conditioned with free internet access, in-room safe, cable television, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, hairdryer, iron and board and ceiling fans. The Island View Apartments are fully self-catering with separate kitchen, lounge area, private balcony, bedroom(s) with ensuite bathroom(s).Hotel facilities include 2 full service restaurant and bars with live entertainment and Manager's Cocktail Party weekly and daily happy hours, a lively beach bar serving lunches and cocktails right on the beach, a fresh water swimming pool, a whirlpool, a kiddies paddling pool, activities desk, gift shop, currency exchange, 24 hour security and front desk service, taxi and island tour services. Coconut Court is a Travelife GOLD award winner for their continued efforts to protect and preserve the environment. The hotel was also honoured with the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012 and 2013 for achieving consistently outstanding traveller reviews. The Blades family has owned and operated Coconut Court Beach Hotel since 1975 and their passion and commitment to customer service and to hospitality excellence is evident in the welcoming, relaxed atmosphere of the hotel. Coconut Court truly offers Simple Charm and Bajan style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.