I was there for 2 nights during a business visit to Frankfurt last month. The hotel is away from the city and in the night no lights in the street. You can't walk out for any reason after sunset. The staff were really friendly and co operative to say. Check in and check out were really smooth with out any... More
- Also Known As:
- Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum Hotel Sulzbach (Taunus)
- Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum Sulzbach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior business hotel Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum Frankfurt/Sulzbach is ideally located right at the entrance to the city gates of Frankfurt, the metropolis on the river Main, and very close to the international airport (FRA). Business guests, in particular, appreciate this advantage as do congress, meeting and seminar organizers. With 282 guest rooms (including 2 suites), 2 restaurants and bar, exclusive wellness area and a very large conference center, the Dorint hotel is, quite simply, THE business hotel in the Rhine-Main region!But leisure travelers also choose the Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum as the starting point for their visits, as they set out to explore the vibrant city of Frankfurt with its rich, multi-facetted cultural and historic heritage, as well as the world-renowned Rheingau and Rheinhessen wine growing regions and the romantic Taunus district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.