My husband and I stayed at this hotel initially from the 10th to 17th October 2012, but booked out on the 13th, due to suffering 2 days of diarrhoea, due to the lukewarm food. The food was tasteless, mushy and unpalateable. We ended up shopping in the local supermarket, even though we had paid half board. My husband refused to... More
- Also Known As:
- Abbadetta Acquaviva Picena
- Abbadetta Hotel Acquaviva Picena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few minutes from the sea, located on top of the highest hill in the area, with stunning views over the Adriatic Sea, Gran Sasso and the Sibillini mountain range, the medieval castle of Acquaviva Picena, rolling hills covered in vineyards, olive grows and fruit trees, Abbadetta is an idyllic sanctuary of peace and tranquility, the perfect base to explore the medieval and modern treasure of the Marche region of Italy. Walk to historic hilltop towns, taste local wines, cheeses, home made pasta and the freshest fishes, all in abundant variety, chosen daily by Marcellona, Abbadetta chef and matron. Abbadetta which received Italy's highest accolade the Mercurio d' Oro from 2007 to 2009 for a hotel in the Marche region is the place to be. Abbadetta has a large private pool, gardens, private parking, WIFI and access to a private beach. Rooms are spacious, comfortable, private bathrooms with shower and air dryer, AC, safe and each has a private balcony with views that last forever. Abbadetta is the perfect base to visit Ascoli Piceno, Loreto, the opera season at Sferisterio in Macerata, shopping excursions to the numerous outlets like Prada, Paciotti, Tods and many more, the amazing cave complex of Frasassi, Urbino, the fortress town of Gradara were Lucrezia Borgia did entertain, the national park of Sibillini or simply stroll to the charming village of Acquaviva. Abbadetta is also ideal for weddings, hen or stag parties, ceremonies, events and getaways. English is spoken fluently. Swim in the pool or at a private beach, relax on the terrace or gardens, enjoy a cocktail at the bar and anticipate a gastronomic feast you will feel very welcome, the service is exceptionally friendly and Gabriele, Sabrina, Marcella, Meri, Daniela and the rest of the team will make you feel as if Abbadetta is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Abbadetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.