I've been to other sections of the Dominican Republic numerous times (Punta Cana and Puerto Plata). I traveled to Dreams last summer. We opted for their "Signature Club" experience. The grounds and beachfront are truly beautiful. The staff were very friendly and helpful, however I had two main complaints. 1. When I leave the country I want to hear the... More
- Also Known As:
- Dreams La Romana Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Hotel Bayahibe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time spent at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa on the sun drenched southeast coast of the Dominican Republic is an unforgettable adventure for singles, couples and families. Here, you’ll discover a tranquil world that gives you one of nature’s most pristine beaches, a sea of vivid turquoise and most importantly, the special feeling of being welcomed as a most honored with all attendant privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included.You will be transformed by the calming power of the tropical jungle and palm lined beach that borders your vacation hideaway. Lounging by our large crystalline pools, or wandering among our tropical gardens, you’ll soon feel time and tension melt away. From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be delighted by your surroundings and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Dreams La Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.