We planned this trip to relax and to go to the beach. The staff was nice, rooms are comfortable (the bed it is not the best, bus it's ok), it has a well equiped kitchen for the basic. We prefer to not stay on the all-inclusive package, but we ate at the restaurant a couple of times for convenience. It's... More
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Jandia Luz Hotel Jandia Peninsula
- Apartamentos Jandia Luz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set just 200 m from Morro Jable's coast in Fuerteventuras resort of Jandíaluz, these apartments have private balconies. Enjoy buffet meals, an outdoor pool and you can work out in the gym.Make the most of the Canarian sunshine when you stay with the Jandia Luz Apartments. You can spend afternoons sunning yourself on the terrace before a refreshing dip in the pool or at the nearby beach with Atlantic-Ocean views.Grab a snack and a drink from the Jandia Luz cafe before checking your emails and then relaxing in your private apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Apartamentos Jandia Luz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.