This is a very nice hotel close to Amboise. Is not luxurious but very comfortable. The breakfast is 9 EUR, that compares very well with what you would pay at a bakery in Amboise. They also have an excellent restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Launay Hotel
- Auberge De Launay Limeray
- Auberge De Launay Hotel Limeray
- Auberge De Launay France/Limeray
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Blois and Tours, 5km from Amboise, this 18th century farm is situated in the middle of the Loire valley. Frannois and Helene Thevard, the owners since 2003, learnt the "Hotellerie" in 4-5 star hotels such as Martinez (Cannes), Savoy (London), Hotel de Crillon and Meurice (Paris) and Royal Riviera (Monaco). Now they use these experiences to offer their clients surprising high quality and professional service in a two star Hotel. They speak fluent English and German. 15 bedrooms, all renovated with bath and shower, Satellite TV. The (non smoking) restaurant (with shaded terrace in summer) has been awarded by 2 forks in 2005 Michelin guide. ... more less