Great place to stay. Fantastic new owners, very hospitable and knowledgeable about the local area. Rooms extremely clean and tidy. An end of season debrief that went off without any hiccups (well the odd one after having consumed a few brews).
- Also Known As:
- Arthur`s Pass Alpine Hotel Arthurs Pass
- Arthur`s Pass Alpine Hotel
- Arthurs Pass Alpine Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summer or winter...relax in our outdoor hot water spa while listening to bird calls or gaze at the surrounding forest covered mountains. Our units sleep 2-4 people and come complete with bathroom and kitchen. Enjoy this unique location set in New Zealand's highest village, in the middle of a national park. Arthur's Pass offers numerous bush and mountain walks, all within walking distance of the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Arthur's Pass Alpine Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.