We flew into Wellington and hired a car for the drive to Wharekauhau Country Estate at Palliser Bay. If you have never driven over the Rimutaka Range watch for the narrow winding road, would not want to drive at night, made for a bit of excitement. The road trip is about 90minutes from Wellington. Would recommend a side trip to... More
- Also Known As:
- Wharekauhau Country Estate Hotel
- Wharekauhau Country Estate Featherston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anything is possible whether it be an insight into farming in New Zealand, a tour of the lodge'€™s historic coastline, or even something as simple as enjoying a walk through the 5,500 acre haven that is Wharekauhau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Wharekauhau Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.