I recently had the privilege to dine at Wharekauhau Estate for lunch with some very lucky clients. The trip started with an incredible helicopter flight from Wellington docklands, over the Rimutaka Mountain range, and down into the Wairarapa. Seeing the Wairarapa for the first time by air was breathtaking, and views out to the sea were just beautiful. We landed... More
- Also Known As:
- Wharekauhau Country Estate Hotel
- Wharekauhau Country Estate Featherston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anything is possible whether it be an insight into farming in New Zealand, a tour of the lodge'€™s historic coastline, or even something as simple as enjoying a walk through the 5,500 acre haven that is Wharekauhau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Wharekauhau Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.