Had a 1 night stay, but don't think I'd stay again. The staff were excellent, but the service in the restaurant THE GRILL wasn't upto scratch, we waited just over half an hour for coffee and dessert. The room was fairly standard but very clean and tidy. Bed was rather hard and uncomfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Hotel And Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa
- Copthorne Hotel Masterton
- Masterton Solway Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park's completion of a NZ$7 million refurbishment has seen it become one of Wairarapa’s most luxurious hotels, now holding a 4 Star Plus Qualmark rating. Located in the heart of an internationally acclaimed wine region, the resort is set in 10 hectares of landscaped grounds & native bush on the outskirts of Masterton, Wairarapa's largest town. Nearby attractions include vineyards, Tui Brewery, Vintage Aviator Collection & PMB National Wildlife Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.