We stayed for three nights in room 42, designated a Bush Chalet. We changed our room from the original one allotted to us, because, being on the right hand side of a double, its room length side windows were next to the walkway and not so private. No 42 was on the left hand side and therefore totally private. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is at Pauanui Beach, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views over the harbour and Pacific Ocean. Facilities include tennis courts, a swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and surf to explore. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to many cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.