As soon as you arrive you are made to feel very welcome and the team at the hotel make sure you are really looked after and your visit is memorable. We stayed in the chalet very generous size very comfortable. The leisure facilities are excellent gym, swimming pool, spa, tennis or bikes. We had lunch, breakfasts and dinners extensive menu... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is at Pauanui Beach, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views over the harbour and Pacific Ocean. Facilities include tennis courts, a swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and surf to explore. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to many cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.