I recently stayed here and really enjoyed the atmosphere within the hotel during the day. It offers beautiful hamocks and a wonderful pool. One thing to note is that the hotel is between many different fisherman homes and the beach that is represented on the pictures is about a .25 mile walk from the hotel. In addition, the rooms have... More
- Also Known As:
- Los Cobanos Village Hotel
- Los Cobanos Village Hotel Acajutla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Cobanos village lodge is located within a fishing community, it is oriented for responsible travelers wanting to get involve with our local culture. We are in front of the only volcanic nature coral reefs in the Central American Pacific coast. Wreck diving, volcanic reef diving, kayaking and fishing are among the activities recommended. In December and January humpback whale watching is possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Los Cobanos Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.