I stayed here for 3 nights. Apartments were spotless & the owners were really helpful. They will collect you from the port for €15, which was great. There is shops, a supermarket & restaurants up the road from the complex. There is a amazing bakery beside the supermarket!! It's about a 15 minute walk into Fira or there is a... More
- Also Known As:
- Kelenis Apartments Karterádhos
- Kelenis Apartments Santorini, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the peace you need and let yourself take in the horizon and every little aspect of the rooms we have designed for you. Each apartment offers the truly unique and warm environment that you need to have an unforgettable holidays. Ten comfortable apartments with private bathroom, balconies, kitchen, refrigerator, satellite TV, A/C and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Kelenis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.