The Highlander is a great place to stay in the Scottish Highlands. It's clean, the rooms are spacious and comfortable and the food is good as well. Only issue I had was the speed of service in the restaurant, it almost felt like a production line, too quick to enjoy a meal. Haggis was a poor advert for our national... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For true Highland hospitality come to the Highlander, a hotel renowned for its good food and warm welcome. The hotel is an ideal base for touring the North of Scotland with mountain ranges, forests, lochs and river valleys waiting to be explored. Wind down in our inviting restaurant serving an array of dishes made from locally sourced produce. Perhaps a wee dram from the bar would suit; choose a whisky from one of the many local distilleries for which this area is famous for throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Highlander Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highlander Hotel Newtonmore
- Highlander Hotel Newtonmore, Scotland