We stayed at the Masseria Salinola for two nights. arrived there because our original B&B was fully booked, and could not have been more happy for that. the masseria is a few minutes drive from Ostuni old town.it is actually the owners house, that you are a guest in, living among old olive trees at the countryside with some old... More
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Masseria Salinola Brindisi
- Masseria Salinola Ostuni, Italy - Puglia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This masseria in Ostuni, in southern Italy, has been built in the sixteenth century, and is surrounded by seven hectares of cultivated land, where century old trees create a scenery of rare beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Masseria Salinola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.