We stayed for 2 nights and three days in the tents. We loved it.is half of tent and concrete. The bathroom is beautiful, high quality and beautiful sinks. The bed was very comfortable. The room has a safety box. It is very private. The food was really GOOD! It has a fine taste! Congratulations to the Cheff. We tried Pisco... More
- Also Known As:
- Vichayito Bungalows y Carpas De Playa Hotel Mancora
- Vichayito Bungalows y Carpas De Playa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and intimate cabins and bedouin-style tents, radiant in the mid-afternoon sun - only 20 minutes from Mancora town. Enjoy breathtaking sunsets, exquisite seafood as well as an unbeatable location. A different experience from everyday Mancora, the setting adapts to a romantic retreat or a relaxing family holiday. Lie down in the hammocks watching the setting sun or relax with a poolside massage after a day in the surf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Vichayito Bungalows y Carpas de Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.