We booked a specific unit at this lodge at least a month before our trip because we wanted to ensure we had a very quiet room. When we showed up, we were told that the couple that had our room the previous night decided to stay an extra night, so we were given what must have been the most noisy... More
- Also Known As:
- Waitomo Caves Guest Hotel Waitomo Caves
- Waitomo Caves Guest Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Waitomo Caves village, opposite the award winning Huhu Café and just a short walk to the Waitomo i-Site/Discovery Centre, the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, cave adventure tourist operators, the tavern and pizzeria. 8 quality ensuite studio units in a beautiful, peaceful, garden setting, with lovely views over the surrounding countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Waitomo Caves Guest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.