My wife and I planed a 5 day trip to Dominica while staying at Guadaloupe. The island is way different and laid back compared to neighbouring french islands. We arrived to Rosseau, fetched a car and took the inner route to Marigot. And got hit by amasing and warmest hospitality of Alicia and Rick. Both americans and very welcoming in... More
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes south of Melville Hall Airport, Dominica's newest boutique hotel integrates a simple modern aesthetic with comfortable rusticity in a stylish ocean retreat overlooking the Atlantic Ocean & Pagua Bay. All of our rooms are equipped with a clean modern design & upscale amenities; air conditioning, ceiling fans, king beds, exquisite bedding, high-end linens and over-sized bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.