I cannot rave enough about our stay at Pieve di Caminino. It was simply perfect. We loved every moment of our honeymoon week here. We stayed in the Bifora Suite and it was the most romantic, beautiful setting. We ate peaches the size of grapefruits every morning on the tiled balcony overlooking the vineyard along with enjoying fresh prosciutto and... More
- Also Known As:
- Historical Resort Pieve Di Caminino Hotel
- Historical Resort Pieve Di Caminino Hotel Roccatederighi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pieve di Caminino is a former XIth century monastery in the countryside of south Tuscany, owned and managed since 1872 by a family of Florentine architects. Authentic boutique hospitality in seven charming suites, sharing a 500 hectares 1.500 acres)fenced panoramic private property, with centenary olive grove, vineyard, cork tree forest, park with ponds and pool facing the suggestive Montemassi castle. Pieve di Caminino is not - and does not want to be - a luxury hotel: in order to respect all the authentic atmosphere of an original countryside XIth century property , our suites do not have TVs and telephones, because our guests prefer sipping wine in front of a gleaming fireplace or watching a stunning Tuscan sunset disappear into the Caminino olive groves, enjoying all of nature's bounty and beauty. (Wi-Fi free internet is however available). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Historical Resort Pieve di Caminino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.