We stayed here four nights and really, never found better service than in this hotel. Staff is really very friendly and does everything to make your stay comfortable. Nevertheless we do not find it an excellent hotel. It lacks character and we found it overpriced. Food is good, situation very good.
- Also Known As:
- Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel
- Haveli Hari Ganga Haridwar
- Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel Haridwar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vibrant and forever echoing the chant of a thousand prayers, Haridwar is an arresting blend of Indian culture and spiritual beliefs. The Haveli Hari Ganga is a resort situated on the banks of the Holy Ganga, a mere 500 meters walk through the bazaar at the sacred Har ki Pauri. Designated recently as a heritage property by the Government of India, the interiors of the Haveli are reminiscent of ancient Indian architecture where there are balanced tones of tranquility & comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Haveli Hari Ganga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.