Everything about the Halekulani hotel was fabulous. We stayed for 9 nights in an ocean front Diamond Head view suite (no. 767), which was ideal, everything we wanted. Great view, good layout, and good facilities. All staff were always very pleasant and obliging - nothing was any trouble to them. All restaurants were great, and the day spa was excellent.... More
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TIG Global, Booking.com, Amex, LHW, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.