During a June visit to Newport, my boyfriend and I stayed in a bed and breakfast for the first time. The inn is beautiful and well-kept, with very large bedrooms and bathrooms. Cindy is an amazing host and gave us plenty of information about the area. She also is a fantastic cook: delicious cookies out all day long and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Bayberry Inn Of Newport Hotel
- Bayberry Inn Of Newport Hotel Newport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayberry Inn of Newport is a boutique hotel located in the Historic District of downtown Newport. Elegantly restored 1837 Spanish Victorian walking distance to Bellvue Avenue, Thames Street, Touro Synagogue, Banister's Wharf, Bowen's Wharf, International Tennis Hall of Fame boast a fireplace, private bath with a 2-person Jacuzzi tub hair dryer iron AC TV/VCR high speed wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bayberry Inn of Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.