During our more than two weeks of travelling around California we had the luck to stay at this precious little guest house. We initially planned for two nights but were lucky to be able to stretch the stay to three. Fantastic room with all the charm of an old house. Swimming, sunbathing spending days and evenings by the river and... More
- Also Known As:
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel Three Rivers
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse is a landmark riverfront property in California's Sierra foothills. We're located located 6 miles from Sequoia National Park. Five comfortable rental units are each furnished with refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, TV, telephone, and wireless internet access.Outside, guests enjoy access to a scenic river beach and, in summer, the town's locally famous swimming hole, known as Slicky.Pull up a beach chair. Hang out in a cabana.Come Stay on the River. Let Nature Do the Rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Rio Sierra Riverhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.