Brackenridge House has everything...comfortable bed, lovely room, claw foot tub and every amenity you could think of, including toiletries you might have forgotten. Hot tub super. Breakfast outstanding. Owner/hostess is extra nice. Great location in beautiful King William District. Highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Brackenridge House Hotel San Antonio
- Brackenridge House b&b
- Brackenridge House Hotel
- Brackenridge House Bed And Breakfast San Antonio, Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brackenridge House, the oldest bed and breakfast in San Antonio,has been pampering guests for 25 years. A small, intimate San Antonio Texas bed and breakfast in the King William Historic District, 2 blocks from the River and 5 blocks from downtown San Antonio.While you are staying in this historic King William District bed and breakfast, located on a peaceful tree lined residential street, you will have all the advantages of being near the RiverWalk, the trolley, the Alamo, the Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, El Mercado and the Alamodome without the noise and congestion.Five rooms available for reservation including three suites with kitchenette and sitting area. Each room has its own private entrance and bath, either with an antique claw foot tub or tiled walk-in shower. Every room is decorated with antique regal Victorian furniture, comfortable beds and the modern conveniences and amenities for a first class hotel. Call and give us a chance to make you feel like the special person you are. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Brackenridge House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.