Overall, this place isn't bad. It really is a good value. The front desk employees were very nice. They didn't find our reservation, which was a little disconcerting but they had rooms so it worked out. They gave us a handicapped room which was weird because neither my husband nor I are handicapped. The room was clean, but it had... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great value with large, clean, comfortable rooms! Easy access off Interstate 10. Less than 5mi. to the U of A, downtown Tucson and the airport. We are even closer to the VA, Tucson Electric Park, Costco and the Rodeo grounds. We recently remodeled our bathrooms; granite counter tops and showers plus re-carpeted 25% of our rooms. Free high speed wireless internet, 3 HBO channels, desks and a business center for your business needs. We feature a large grassy pool area with a 40 ft. crystal clear heated swimming pool. We have two guest laundries, free coffee and danish served every morning. We are minutes from Reid Park/Hi Corbett Field complex, Desert Diamond Casino, Saguaro National Park, Old Tucson, the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum and Pima Air and Space Museum. American owned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Vantage Hospitality, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.