This was a nice RV campground, although confines were tight. We had a spot on a mountain stream that was very pleasant. My wife was not feeling well. The campground personnel were very caring and accomodating to extend our stay, and helpful directing us to the local clinic.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise On The River Hotel
- Paradise On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Paradise On The River Estes Park, CO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away along the Big Thompson River we offer a great location for any getaway. A quiet and peaceful setting for your vacation, small family reunion or honeymoon. Enjoy our riverfront family cottage(sleeps 2-12), cozy cabins, RV rentals or relax in your own RV listening to the sounds of the river. And if that is not enough, we are less than a mile from Rocky Mountain National Park, offering the finest scenery and wildlife watching in Colorado and 1 1/2 miles to the charming town of Estes Park. So join us for the ultimate river experience, do some fishing, go for a hike, or just sit back and soak up the sounds of mother nature. We'd love to have you! ... more less