You have to pay to park, or park on the side streets and rick getting hit by traffic. Then the parking lot hold maybe 30 cars max! Getting out, you have to weave all over the place. And who has a coffee pot with only sugar and no cream! No umbrellas by the pool, and this is New Mexico!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Albuquerque Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Doubletree Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree is in the heart of downtown Albuquerque, home of the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. We are close to Historic Old Town, the Biological Park, Galleria Shops & museums. Our newly renovated luxury hotel offers first class guest rooms, eight suites, and features such amenities as high speed internet access, work desks, iron/boards, coffee makers, hair dryers, and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. We are the only hotel connected via an enclosed, carpeted, climate controlled walkway o the Albuquerque Convention center, adding an additional 250,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.