Stopped here on way to Florida from New York. It's about the half way point. The hotel was clean and beds very comfortable. Got a good night's sleep and woke up refreshed and ready to go. Free breakfast and coffee was nice. Staff were friendly and helpful. Will stay again on next trip down south.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Petersburg Hotel
- Comfort Inn Petersburg Hotel Petersburg
- Petersburg Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn, a Petersburg hotel minutes from Virginia State University. Perfectly located off Interstate 95, the Comfort Inn® hotel is just 10 miles from Virginia State University and 15 miles from Virginia Motorsports Park. This Petersburg hotel is less than 13 miles from the National Museum of the Civil War Soldier and Pamplin Historical Park, recognized as one of America's premier historical attractions and one of the most innovative Civil War history parks in the country. The famous Petersburg National Battlefield is also nearby. Several specialty shops, restaurants and cocktail lounges are in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.