The NWC in the heart of jungles really fantastic! Luxury lodge at the lake, nice trips to the rain forest, cool stuff!)) strongly recommended! Anacondas, parrots, tucans, monkeys, caymans, sounds of frogs and soooo oooon!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Napo Wildlife Centre Hotel Yasuni National Park
- Napo Wildlife Centre Hotel
- Napo Wildlife Center Ecolodge Ecuador/Yasuni National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napo Wildlife Center offers visitors a number of vantage points from which to admire and experience the spectacular, awe-inspiring diversity of the Amazon Basin. Climb the 120-ft. high galvanized-metal stairs to the jungle tower for otherwise impossible eye-to-eye views of canopy dwellers such as monkeys, eagles and macaws…Spy on clay licks teeming with parrots and occasionally visited by jungle cats or a magnificent elephant-muzzled tapir…Experience Man’s ageless interaction with the jungle through the native community’s perspectiveEnjoy evening walks to witness the astounding nightlife of the dense, entangled understory…Explore the many trails through “terra firme”, “varzea” and swamp forest in search of the best that Amazonia has to offerBe it from the ground up, or from the canopy down, from hidden viewing blinds to silent paddling up black-water creeks, we deliver the biggest most intricate picture possible of this wonderful world. Napo Wildlife Center not only provides the educated perspective of bilingual guides but also the hands-on knowledge of the true guardians of Añangu, who live and witness the marvels of their jungle home every day. ... more less