A typical Hilton Garden Inn experience. Relatively upscale accommodations and only a few blocks from the Virginia State Capitol and Governor's Mansion. The hotel entrance was a mob scene and not at all accommodating to travelers who are used to pulling up and unloading while they check in. There are valet-parked cars everywhere, and it may be difficult for some... More
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel Richmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the state of Virginia, and the Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown, located in the heart of historic downtown Richmond. This premiere hotel is located within minutes of I-95 and I-64, across the street from the Greater Richmond Convention Center, two blocks from the Richmond Coliseum, and the National Theater, and next door to Richmond Center Stage. Formerly the beloved Miller & Rhoads Department Store, the original marble floors and restored millwork grace the lobby, providing our guests with a combination of historic charm, southern hospitality and modern amenities. This spacious and inviting Hilton Garden Inn hotel is an easy choice for the discerning traveler and for families who are looking for a place they can feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.