I travel to Seattle 4-6 times per year and usually stay at the Summerfield Suites, which is virtually next door to the Elektra. I like the neighborhood for its relative quiet and its position right at the eastern edge of downtown Seattle. The Summerfield chain, however, recently changed hands. Sadly, the Seattle property started getting poor reviews just as its... More
- Also Known As:
- Elektra Condominiums Hotel
- Elektra Condominiums Hotel Seattle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a Seattleite in our privately owned urban condominiums in the heart of downtown Seattle. Our location, price and flexible lengths of stay make us the ideal choice for individuals or families staying in Seattle for business or relocation, medical treatment, family visits or vacation. Whether you're planning a short term or extended stay in this magnificent city, Seattle Suites is here to help you make your visit a memorable one.Next to the Washington State Convention Center, in the Central Business District, you'll be steps from all major downtown attractions including the Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, Waterfront, 5th Avenue and Paramount Theaters, fabulous shopping and restaurants. The Pike/Pine neighborhood also offers all the Seattle chic you would expect in a residential downtown Seattle neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Elektra Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.