One of the best places we've ever stayed! We chose the St. Philip Apts. for our anniversary stay in New Orleans' French Quarter and love it here! The train was late getting in but Tyler met us at the door and we knew immediately we were in the right place, she's waayyy cool! She made us feel completely welcome despite... More
- Also Known As:
- St. Philip French Quarter Apts. Hotel
- St. Philip French Quarter Apts. Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the true vitality of one of the most historic neighborhoods in the world by staying like a local at the St. Philip French Quarter Apartments. The St. Philip location couldn't be more perfect! Located in the heart of the French Quarter, we are nestled between Royal and Chartres Streets. Walking distance to all major French Quarter destinations and landmarks, such as the world famous Bourbon Street, Decatur Street, Mississippi River, French Market, Jackson Square, Cafe DuMonde, and St. Louis Cathedral. Bars, restaurants,shops, galleries and music clubs are all within feet of the front door.Large suites, one and two bedroom units are available. Units are much larger than an average hotel, and have a true residential feel. Perfect for extended stays, and those who want a truly unique experience. 4 floors total, all units are stair accessed (no elevator). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St. Philip French Quarter Apts. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.