This is the most unique, warm hotel I have ever stayed in. Each apartment is different and so unique. The, I think manager who is this very warm woman is so helpful and knowledgeable. The price was very reasonable especially considering the apartment I stayed in. It is only 2 blocks from Bourbon Street. I would recommend this hotel to... More
- Also Known As:
- St. Philip French Quarter Apts. Hotel
- St. Philip French Quarter Apts. Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the true vitality of one of the most historic neighborhoods in the world by staying like a local at the St. Philip French Quarter Apartments. The St. Philip location couldn't be more perfect! Located in the heart of the French Quarter, we are nestled between Royal and Chartres Streets. Walking distance to all major French Quarter destinations and landmarks, such as the world famous Bourbon Street, Decatur Street, Mississippi River, French Market, Jackson Square, Cafe DuMonde, and St. Louis Cathedral. Bars, restaurants,shops, galleries and music clubs are all within feet of the front door.Large suites, one and two bedroom units are available. Units are much larger than an average hotel, and have a true residential feel. Perfect for extended stays, and those who want a truly unique experience. 4 floors total, all units are stair accessed (no elevator). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St. Philip French Quarter Apts. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.