We only spent one night here which was a shame as you really need a couple of nights to get into the rythm. We had a frightening trip to the Warwick as we did not realise how far out of town it was and it was late and raining. The road is not teriibly well signposed and the sheer drop... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restored colonial tea planter’s bungalow set amidst verdant hillside scenery, Jetwing Warwick Gardens is the ideal getaway from life’s tribulations. Consisting of a range of exquisitely designed rooms, this a stay allows one to experience the enchantment of historic elegance and glory surrounded by nature’s perfection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Jetwing Warwick Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Warwick Gardens Hotel
- Jetwing Warwick Gardens Hotel Nuwara Eliya