Pros- great location, views, rooms, food, complex. Negatives- (mainly contact with the staff) lack of proper customer service, noise levels by builders, room cleaning staff, very poor level of spoken English, waiting staff, over priced, and reception staff all let this place down. Good luck to the new manager, Barbara. We struggled to give this place 3/5 stars.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Natural Hotel Kep
- Veranda Natural Hotel
- Veranda Natural Resort All Inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HIDDEN below Kep National Park overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, Phu Quoc Island (Vietnam) and Bokor Mountain, you find a retreat dedicated to the finer things in life: beauty, tranquility and great food. Here, just a few hours from Phnom Penh airport, you feel light years away from the crowds, ready to experience the true Kep in its entire splendor. The retreat presents a unique concept with raised wooden walkways made of stones and wood connecting all our private bungalows in the resort. Visit some of the area’s most iconic attractions or find your own hidden gems. Or maybe just lounge by one of the biggest salt-water pools in Kep, enjoying views of natural surroundings including uncounted exotic fruit trees as the tropical breeze carries fragrances from nearby flowers from the wild mountains. Welcome to Veranda Natural Resort - enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Veranda Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.