We live out of town and my parents decided to go through Expedia to book a nice hotel for us while in town for the holidays. The Inn at Salmon Creek is a very scary and low class establishment. The only information my parents had to go from was the pictures that are posted online, which do not truly show... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Salmon Creek Hotel
- The Inn At Salmon Creek Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the The Inn at Salmon Creek in Vancouver, Washington, a perfect vacation getaway. Our family-friendly lodging features guest rooms with two queen beds and a Deluxe Suite with two queen beds and a kitchenette. We also offer a Standard Room with one queen bed. Whichever room you choose, you’ll enjoy modern conveniences and incomparable services. Enjoy a great location close to a multitude of marvelous attractions such as Fort Vancouver Historic Site, Columbia River Gorge, Washington State University, Clark County Ampitheater and Fairground, and Downtown Portland. Chow down at several excellent nearby restaurants, including Billygan’s Roadhouse and Applebees. Satisfy your shopping needs at Vancouver Mall or downtown Portland just a short drive from our idyllic surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Salmon Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.