It was ready to access from the highway. I really appreciated the underground posing. Convenient to city, restaurants, attractions. Very clean, quiet room, even though it was next to the elevator! Reasonable price, polite staff, amenities just fine.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Little Rock-Presidential-Dwntn Hotel Little Rock
- Holiday Inn Little Rock-Presidential-Dwntn Hotel
- Holiday Inn Little Rock
- Little Rock Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Presidential in Downtown Little Rock. We’re a locally owned and operated, full service hotel offering 150 guest rooms, including 11 Executive and Presidential Suites. We professionally serve the business traveler or we’re perfect for that special weekend getaway. With over 4,000 square feet of meeting space, the Holiday Inn Presidential can accommodate all of your corporate or private events. Our hotel is conveniently located off 6th Street and I-30 in eclectic Downtown Little Rock. Our complimentary shuttle service can provide transportation to and from the airport, as well as to the many downtown attractions such as the Clinton Presidential Library, the River Market District, our Convention Centers or the State Capitol. We invite you to relax in our magnificent lobby while viewing our “award winning” White House and Presidential Memorabilia. Please consider our invitation to serve you at the Holiday Inn Presidential. We look forward to exceeding your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Little Rock-Presidential-Dwntn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.