Stayed one night for a short getaway with family in Manhattan. Valet parking and checkin: We used the hotel's valet parking and were met by a friendly staff member. However, after he helped us unload our luggage and get our key to park the car, there were no bellhops in sight to assist in our luggage. Checkin itself was smooth... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening July 2010, InterContinental New York hotel ~ a new landmark in Times Square, stands 36 stories offering panoramic views of Manhattan's skyline, Hudson River and Broadway. At 44th Street and Eighth Avenue, it’s convenient to 39 theatres in the Broadway Theater District. Enjoy the onsite French inspired brasserie, from Celebrity Chef Todd English. The InterContinental New York is the place to meet with more than 10,000 square-feet of flexible New York meeting & event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your InterContinental New York Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel New York City