With floor to ceiling windows our Superior Queen looked over the Highline towards the Statue of Liberty. We loved the big tub and open shower, perfect to wash of Manhattan. For nights in, the mini bar is loaded and perfectly priced with extra treats you might not expect. You're in the thick of fashion and food staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia and Priceline so you can book your The Standard High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City