Well I've stayed in some city hostels before but not like this! Fabulous welcome, staff are amazing, could not have been more friendly or efficient. Great ballroom for eating, socialising, hanging out. Well equipped, clean and spacious kitchen and facilities. Free breakfast! Great bedroom, spotlessly clean, good quality bedding and linen. Bathrooms are ok and clean. Loved the vibe, way... More
- Also Known As:
- Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco Hotel
- Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Tortoise San Francisco hostel is a full service, fun, comfortable, and welcoming hostel. Located in the North Beach area (Little Italy), famous for entertainment, bookstores, and Beat Generation history. The hostel is close to Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, famous bars and restaurants & public transportation that can take you all over the Bay Area. We are a PARTY hostel, so come & be included in our social events held nightly. Lots of Freebies, breakfast daily, dinner 3 x a week, wifi, sauna, massage chair and lots more! Please note *No elevators, *Shared bathrooms *Average age 22-30 & in an *Adult entertainment & club area. We are also famous for our "hostel on wheels" sleeper coach adventures that offer tours to many exciting destinations seasonally - Alaska, Canyons of the West, California Coastal Crawler, Yosemite, Death Valley, Cross country trips, Baja, as well as Burningman and the Oregon Country Fair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.