Ive travelled shirtloads,(aussie surf/snow bum) the place is cool, ,in the thick of it all, close to it. Free breaky is soo cool, , they are all helpfull, the stairs suck, but so what, storage(i stored snowboards), free wifi, close to the OLDEST BAR IN SAN FRAN... THE SALOON.GO!!!. Its a great little joint. The dble rooms can be touch... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Tortoise San Francisco hostel is a full service, fun, comfortable, and welcoming hostel. Located in the North Beach area (Little Italy), famous for entertainment, bookstores, and Beat Generation history. The hostel is close to Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, and public transportation that can take you all over the Bay Area. We are a PARTY hostel, so come and be included in our social events held nightly. Lots of Freebies, breakfast, dinner 3 x a week, wifi, sauna, massage chair and lots lots more! We are also famous for our "hostel on wheels" sleeper coaches that run adventures to many destinations seasonally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco Hotel
- Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco Hotel San Francisco