Stayed here for 3 nights in October 2013 with a friend. It was quiet, comfy beds, fresh and really nice decorated. The staff was helpfull and polite and they served good breakfast every morning. The location is perfect and I must say this is the best hostel I have stayed in!
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown Hotel San Francisco
- Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of the city, just one block from Union Square and steps from Chinatown and the cable cars! HI-San Francisco Downtown is close to the best cafes, clubs, theaters, and shopping. You'll love our new look, low prices, and four-bed dorms. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi, DSL Internet, guest kitchen, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, 24-hour reception, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.