This is a good budget option for downtown, but don't think you're getting anything special. We didn't take part in any of the activities, but they seemed popular and well organised. The staff - Becky was wonderful and helpful and even when oddities walked in off the street to cause a bit of a ruckus she was always calm and... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of the city, just one block from Union Square and steps from Chinatown and the cable cars! HI-San Francisco Downtown is close to the best cafes, clubs, theaters, and shopping. You'll love our new look, low prices, and four-bed dorms. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi, DSL Internet, guest kitchen, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, 24-hour reception, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown Hotel
- Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown Hotel San Francisco