My husband and I stayed here in late September. We loved the place and prefer it to all the other hotels in San Francisco. We have tried: The Four Seasons (hated it-noisy, pretentious and noir.) The Mandarin Oriental: (like it a lot, second choice, but it is in the financial district, on the top floors of a high rise office... More
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square Hotel San Francisco
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cornerstone of Ghirardelli Square, Ghirardelli’s illustrious chocolate factory, has been reinvented as Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square. Our San Francisco residences allow you to experience one of the city’s most precious jewels in a new and intimate way. Offering one, two, and three bedroom luxury residences in San Francisco, Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square affords you all the comforts of home with the world class service of Fairmont that today’s discerning travelers have come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Splendia, Agoda, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.